“Best Thai Food in the Triad ”
Review of Thai Sawatdee

Thai Sawatdee
Ranked #110 of 661 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Thai
Midway, North Carolina
“Best Thai Food in the Triad ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

First of all the Service is Awesome, the Atmosphere is okay, but the Food is always exceptionally Great.
My son, Jack, wife and I usually dine here twice a week, My wife always order the yellow curry, my son orders the Chicken Satay, with sticky rice, and I order the Red Curry or the Other curry dishes too, I like the consistence of their food, it is always the same, Yummy !

If you are in the Hanes Mall area, give Thai Sawatdee off of Healy Drive a try, once you do you will become a regular, Enjoy !!

Adrian, Michigan
1,303 restaurant reviews
“Very Good Thai Food”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a very good Thai restaurant that offers some tasty specialties. We were visiting the area and opted to go here after our day at work. We were able to find it in the Hanes Mall area located in a nice strip mall. The interior was pleasant and comfortable. Our waiter seated us quickly and provided pretty good service all evening. It did get busy for a while and it was difficult a couple of times to get his attention. But he made the best of it as he could. I spotted the Panang Salmon on the menu and decided it sounded like a winner. I was right as I found the curry salmon to be quite good. My colleagues also tried various curry dishes and all were unanimous in declaring the fare to be very good. The prices were quite reasonable for the quality we received. If you are in the Hanes Mall area and fancy Thai food, it is worthwhile to consider giving this place a try.

• Visited January 2014
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Superb Thai food and wonderful service”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been a long time, loyal customer to this little hole in the wall restaurant. The fresh rolls are crisp and delectable with the peanut sauce. The cheese rolls are out of this world. I try to try new things when I go but I always end up getting the spicy noodles with chicken entree. Just the right amount of spice and the noodles are always cooked perfectly. For dessert, you must try the mango with sticky rice. Its just the right amount of sweet to end a reat meal. Overall, I highly recommend this restaurant to people that think they don't like Thai food. There are a lot of Thai restaurants out there but none measure up to Thai Sawatdee.

• Visited October 2013
“Tasty (and hot)”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very consistent little Thai restaurant off Stratford Road. The curries are excellent, and I could live off their steamed dumplings for a week. Very reasonable prices. Not eaten in, but had a few take-outs - always good. Staff very welcoming and courteous. Keep up the good work.

• Visited October 2013
“Gotta Have Pho!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food and the service is always amazing when we go to this wonderful restaurant. A small comfortable place to eat great food. I love the Pho.

• Visited June 2013