“Best Thai Restaurant In Winston Salem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Sawatdee

Thai Sawatdee
Ranked #109 of 660 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Best Thai Restaurant In Winston Salem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

There isn't another Thai restaurant in Winston that comes close to this one. Great lunch specials. Our favorites are the Panang curry, the Massaman curry and the pad thai. They also have a Vietnamese menu that includes Pho among other dishes. We haven't tried it first hand, but it looks very good from what we have seen. The lunch special comes with a dish of your choice, two spring rolls and a salad with a peanut dressing that is to die for, all for $6.95 or $7.95, depending on the meat you choose. Don't be fooled by the run down shopping center this is in, it is the best Thai around.

• Visited March 2013

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Amazing Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised on our first visit to this restaurant. To my great pleasure they had Pho on the menu which I ordered, OMG it was wonderful. My husband enjoyed the Spicy Noodles with chicken off the lunch menu. We both were served salads and spring rolls to begin with. The restaurant is clean, comfortable and adding to this, the woman and man who took great care of us were very friendly. It was obvious many of the other customers were repeats. You can be sure we'll go back again and again. Thank you for a great meal and experience!

• Visited February 2013
North Carolina
“Warm Welcoming Staff Great Food Clean Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Good food choice. Excellent veg options and food. Very clean place and crips silverware, place settings (for price).

Extremely polite, friendly, caring and efficient waiting staff.

I have eaten there several times with my co-workers in Financial Serives Industry. I see a variety of men women from area businesses at this place and usually full between 11:30AM and 1:30 PM.

I have also gone there on date with my wife a few times and few other times with both my wife and son.

Seats 50. Absolutely nice place for couples, business casual, family dinner or friends.

Very moderately priced lunch (No buffet).

• Visited June 2012