“This place has closed”

Gabriella's
Cuisines: Pizza
“This place has closed”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This business has exited the building!! I am not surprised as I was sadly disappointed with their pizza and sandwiches.

Visited September 2013

“Great Food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a friend. We ordered pizza & wings which were both great. I would definitely visit again. The service was also quick & very affordable.

• Visited May 2013
“Great veggie pizza”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We got take out pizza as our first visit to this restaurant and thought it was great. The crust is just right, neither too thin nor thick, the veggies were slightly crisp, and cheese was the right amount for extra flavor.

• Visited March 2013
“Just OK”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was so hoping this would be exceptionally good pizza but I have to be honest and say that is is just run of the mill. I am from the northeast and I really like the NJ and NY style pizza but this didn't fill the bill for me. It was just OK I probably won't go back for more.

• Visited July 2012