“Gluten Free Heaven”

Camino Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Another store owner recommended I stop by since I was gluten free and looking for a tasty treat. I was not disappointed! Had a blondie bar, which was amazing! Great flavor, perfect amount of chocolate! Customer service as efficient, which I appreciated. Very artsy, funky vibe. It was great.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Amazing! Capuccino and croissant of excellent quality! Espresso with italian aroma. In downtown, the best bakery/bar for a coffe time

Reviewed June 8, 2018

We were looking for a place to satisfy a sweet tooth.We had so many choices! Quiche and cookies and coffee! We had to go several times during our stay. We ate outside and it was just unbelievable that is was June in NC! We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We made 2 stops while visiting W-S. good coffee of course. 2nd time I had an iced tea drink on the special board, name escaping me, delicious. (A little lemon and rosemary) The house made granola bars greatly enjoyed by my adult son. Had several pastries, all good. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

The Camino Bakery has a lot of great pastries and other yummy looking treats. We had just eaten lunch so we opted for drinks only. I had the lavender miel. This latte consisted of honey, cinnamon, and of course, lavender. It was great! The lavender was present, but not too overpowering. I highly recommend it!

Date of visit: May 2018