“Camino has everything one needs for late night!”
Review of Camino Bakery

Camino Bakery
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in Winston Salem
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Just the perfect light dinner, breads to die for, delicious cheese to complement the bread, and of course, very reasonably-priced, and super-drinkable wines. And don't forget the outstanding coffee and espresso drinks! It's all here, with a great, hip vibe to while away the evening. Camino is one of the places I visit every time I am in Winston-Salem.

1  Thank Karen W
Caminobakery, Owner at Camino Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Camino! We strive extremely hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere, and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit so much. Our entire staff takes great pride in what we do, and I'll pass along your review to let the whole Camino team know how well they're doing. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! We look forward to having you back with us next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place rocks. Atmosphere makes you want to pull out your iPad and stay a few hours. Everything to meet your sweet tooth needs. In house made breads & baguettes are to die for! Serving another local favorite's coffee bean, Krankie's. It will PUMP you up!!! Staff is friendly and hip. Jack is my fav.. he can create abstract art w the latte foam. Great beer and wine selection, too.

1  Thank the4sheas

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Camino! So glad you liked your latte! We strive extremely hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere, and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit so much. Our entire staff takes great pride in what we do, and I'll pass along your review to let the whole Camino team know how well they're doing. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! We look forward to having you back with us next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I swung by to get some breakfast. I tried the coffee, got a tea for the wife. Picked up a sticky bun, some cinnamon toast, and some scones. Coffee was good, no complaints there. I enjoyed the sticky bun, the cinnamon toast is made with texas toast, is thick and sweet. Only disappointment was the scone. Still, more hits than misses here. Service was friendly and quick. I recommend to swing by when you get the chance.

2  Thank Aspiring_Critic

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Camino Bakery has mouth-watering sweets, coffees, etc. The staff is always friendly, and I've never eaten anything that wasn't out-of-this world delicious. (I always feel like I'm bothering the "regulars" who are there 24/7 using their Apples, iPads and other electronics. I believe some of them stake out their location and spend the day people-watching and waiting to be seen!)

Cary

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Skip the nearby Starbucks and head to this place for your morning joe. You won't be disappointed. The pastries are delicious too.

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Camino! So glad you visited us and enjoyed your coffee and pastries. We strive extremely hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere, and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit so much. Our entire staff takes great pride in what we do, and I'll pass along your review to let the whole Camino team know how well they're doing. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! We look forward to having you back with us next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Cary