Pancho Villa's Mexican & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #279 of 673 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I thought the food was decently seasoned but for the price the portions were small especially considering I am not a fan of huge portions. Service could have been much better but we will definitely return.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

One of my first experiences eating at an authentic Mexican restaurant and I was not let down. The atmosphere and food were wonderful. The waiters are very friendly and your glass is always full!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We eat at Pancho's almost regularly and we've never been disappointed. The salsa that comes out with the chips is always so good and fresh! We've never had anything but good food and good service!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My coworkers and I like to sneak away for quick lunch here usually on the weekends. Service is usually super fast, but last time it was slow (perhaps due to multiple large parties). I always get the fish tacos, which are good. Coworkers enjoy their entrees as well. Nachos and salsa are excellent.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love Mexican food and Pancho's is my #1 favorite. They are fast, friendly and delicious! Great prices, margaritas are good (and they have fun flavors- Peach, Mango.. etc).. I've never tried their seafood dishes, but Pollo Fundido is my favorite. Cheese sauce is yummy. I've been coming here for years and never disappoints! (I'm actually sitting here eating a to go order as we speak!)