“Best Mexican”

Pancho Villa's Mexican & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #287 of 681 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We eat at Pancho's almost regularly and we've never been disappointed. The salsa that comes out with the chips is always so good and fresh! We've never had anything but good food and good service!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My coworkers and I like to sneak away for quick lunch here usually on the weekends. Service is usually super fast, but last time it was slow (perhaps due to multiple large parties). I always get the fish tacos, which are good. Coworkers enjoy their entrees as well. Nachos and salsa are excellent.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love Mexican food and Pancho's is my #1 favorite. They are fast, friendly and delicious! Great prices, margaritas are good (and they have fun flavors- Peach, Mango.. etc).. I've never tried their seafood dishes, but Pollo Fundido is my favorite. Cheese sauce is yummy. I've been coming here for years and never disappoints! (I'm actually sitting here eating a to go order as we speak!)

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Intestinal fortitude has met its maker with this meal. As soon as I saw the words "monster wet burrito" listed on the menu...I knew there was no turning back. This commode punishing behemoth was causing me contractions before I was half way through...like a gambler walking into a casino praying the worst does not happen...I "crapped out" before the bill could arrive!

2  Thank ALLVOLNC
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Food was fine. Service was fine. Clientele was not. I am not sure why this place is not attracting a better crowd of people.

1  Thank scald