“Fun place”

Ranked #18 of 691 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: A seafood restaurant/bar in the heart of Downtown Winston-Salem. Raw, Steamed, Grilled, Fried Oysters. Crabs? We got em. Soft Shell, Blue, Stone, Chesapeake, Maryland, and more! We also have a selection of sandwiches, appetizers, and entrees!Thirteen draught selection, with a large assortment of bottled beer, and a full liquor bar! Blended, frozen, and specialty tropical drinks also available!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I believe this is place has locals that come to it alot. We just stumbled on it, and loved it. Great seafood. Very casual.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food was okay. I had fried oysters on my salad and my partner had a crab cake. They were both tasty. However, it is very noisy. Was very crowded. 5 tv screens going at every moment and staff moving around rapidly.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

After a busy night of the black theatre festival this place was packed. Late night menu is limited but Rachel's service was fabulous!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Several of my business partners we occasionally walk here for a good, different atmosphere for lunch.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Food was good and service was quick - I had a shrimp po boy - and was somewhat surprised that there were a good number of meaty shrimp! I believe this place is more popular as a bar - or at least that's the impression I got. Anyway - not a bad lunch deal - but nothing to rave about.....