My wife stayed here for 17 days when her mother was a patient at the nearby Forsyth Medical Center. First, they gave her the "hospital rate" which was about half price. The staff went out of their way to nake her comfortable. She could take the breakfast sandwiches with her when she left early for the hospital. They provided the detergent and washing products when she needed to do some laundry. They signed her up for the Marriott Rewards program so she could earn points for her lengthy stay. When she had to extend her stay, they were most accommodating, even letting her keep the same room.
She began to feel like she was staying with family, so friendly and helpful were all the staff. I am so happy that they made my wife's visit so comfortable during this trying time. (Her mother is better, but she will return this week and looks forward to seeing her "friends" at the Fairfield Inn.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall hotel is located off I-40 at Hanes Mall, just 5 miles from downtown Winston-Salem. Our Winston-Salem hotel offers spacious rooms with luxurious bedding and complimentary Wi-Fi. After working out in our fitness center, or swimming in our indoor pool, enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast with fresh hot coffee. Other hotel amenities include a business center, and free wireless internet throughout hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Winston-Salem Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Fairfield Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Fairfield Inn