$119
$125
$114
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$93
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$93
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
$119
$115
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$95
$92
Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
$189
All reviewspeters creekenjoyed a great breakfastoff the highwayroom was cleanfamily visitplace to sleepwould definitely stay here againbiscuits and gravycomfortable staymyrtle beachoutdoor poolbreakfast barstaff was very friendlyeasy accessparking lotconvenient locationhie
Reviewed June 20, 2013

i was going to be in town for a couple of days, and had looked at a few other locations. i even spoke to another and gave them my info, then my girlfriend recommended i look into this place because it wasn't so close to the mall traffic. after phoning them and just asking about prices and of course the location of the hotel, i made my reservation to stay there. the staff was super nice, and the accommodations were just what i needed to get rest. im just a good ole boy from the sticks and i dont like noise or traffic. it was great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
jorgekoster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your comments with regards to our establishment. We are thankful for comments that are reflective of our positive changes with regards to our entire building renovation. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a very nice hotel to stay at I was there for over a month for military training. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very clean and the beds were just right. It is in a great location close to alot of restaurants and the Hanes Mall. I really enjoyed stay there for an extended amount of time. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a hotel in this area to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
jorgekoster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to have the 5-113th stay with us during your pre-deployment phase to Egypt. Thank you for your service.

Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This hotel has been rehabbed relatively recently and is in excellent shape. I was very happy with my stay. The only downside is that it is a little hard to get into the parking lot because you have to make a U-turn at an intersection (but there is a left turn arrow at the intersection. However, there was a good workout room, a hottub. the rooms were nice and so was the breakfast. I would stay there again, gladly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
jorgekoster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

I am glad to read your positive response. We have completed our entire building renovation as of March, 2013. So everything you experienced was new from the rooms to the lobby. We are even adding a Saltwater system to our swimming pool by July, 2013 as well.

We look forward to your next visit with us!

General Manager, MBA
Holiday Inn Express, Winston Salem NC.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Two nite stay, first time at this hotel. A little awkward in having 2 U-turn in and out. Right next 2 the freeway which was very convenient and close to Hanes Mall, eateries and other points of interest. The hotel was very clean and my room was perfect. The beds are great, big medium firm 2 soft pillows--I slept like a baby. The morning breakfast is free and much more than just an overload of carbs n coffee. Scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, oatmeal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juices was really great and started the day off right. Bathroom was clean and oversized with large towels. No complaints - I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
jorgekoster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments. I have shared them with the staff members to remind and encourage them, that the hard work they do, does reflect greatly with our guests, to make your stay a positive one each and every time.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This property is nice, clean and well run, but suffers from "location issues". Nestled close to Peters Creek & the interstate, the noise and light come from everywhere. If like me you like to get out and walk to dinner, the location lacks there as well. The room I had was huge by HIE standards, but the bed was right under the stairwell and I heard every footstep on the stairs all night long. The neighboring room switched on the bathroom fan at 5am, and it sounded like the fan motor was in my room.

• Stayed: March 2013
jorgekoster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments about how pleased you were with the size and space of our rooms as well as the 5 out of 5 with room cleanliness. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping team and they are grateful for your kind words. With regards to the bathroom fan I have addressed it with maintenance for them to lubricate the spindle on it to reduce any noise it will make for future guests. And with any of our guests I would welcome you back to try another of our rooms since my team and I have demonstrated that we provide a clean and well kept up property.