$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$125
$114
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
$119
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
$259
All reviewspeters creekenjoyed a great breakfastoff the highwayroom was cleanfamily visitplace to sleepwould definitely stay here againbiscuits and gravycomfortable staymyrtle beachoutdoor poolbreakfast barstaff was very friendlyeasy accessparking lotconvenient locationhie
Reviewed December 8, 2012

travelling for 3 weeks with my parents across US…So a lot of hotels!

Bed was a bit worn out, i had to change rooms as the AC was screeching so loud you could hear it as you walked up to the room! Breakfast was a bit below par, no teabags ( and i asked!) no apple juice, no bacon. clean and acceptable, but the junction in and out was a bit hairy, and as a stopover it was fine, nothing more.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear brammo,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry about the noisy air conditioning and the poor breakfast selection. We will address this and will work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice clean room, good breakfast, staff very friendly, hotel location was made getting to training we were in Winston Salem to attend very easy, good resturants nearby, easy on and off I 40 rooms were large, showers had excellent pressure, we stayed at another Hotel in Winston Salem this past weekend and regretted not being at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Curtis O
jorgekoster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind review of the hotel. As always we strive for our guests to leave happy and satisfied with their stay with us.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Me and a few friends stayed at the Holiday Inn express last weekend (Aug 10th) I was very satisfied with my room however my friend in 204 was very disappointed because it didn't have a refrigerator. We had food we had to keep cold because we had a picnic on Saturday. We went downstairs and talked to front desk (Billy). He understood and accommodated my friends. I'm writing because I have been a priority member for a long time. My friends had chosen another hotel down the street and I convinced them to come with us to HDI express. Thank you Billy for the great customer service and because of you my friends are now Priority members.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

We thank you for your kinds words. I have spoken with Billy and thanked him for his positive contribution to our business.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We booked a nonsmoking king size room. When we checked in, the lobby smelled fresh and wonderful....but when we got off the elevator to the 3rd floor, the smell of SMOKE bowled us over!!! When we first got into our room, the room smelled ok, no smoke. So we left shortly afterwards to have dinner with friends and didn't return until after 11:00. Well, after being back in our room for apprx 30 minutes, that smoke smell began seeping into our room. By the time I went to bed, my eyes were burning and tearing up because of the intense smoke smell. If it hadn't of been so late at night (and we were only staying the one night) I would have demanded another room. It was DISGUSTING!!! I will never stay in this Holiday Inn Express ever again. I realize it IS in the tobacco capitol of the world, but the smoke smell was simply over the top. The worse H.Inn Express I've ever stayed for this one reason.... Having said all this, if you are a smoker, you will probably not mind the horrid smell, so for you, the hotel is most adequate... we did not use the gym or breakfast facilities, so can not comment on those. If you are a nonsmoker, stay AWAY!! All we wanted to do is get out of there in the morning!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debmills

Just wanted to inform you that we have heard our non smoking guests complaints. As we complete our entire building renovation, we have converted our smoking rooms to non-smoking rooms. We have also displayed signage to indicate that we are now a 100% smoke free hotel. I would ask that if you are satisfied with our change to all non-smoking that you please remove this low rated review.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Not a negative experience, but certainly needs updating. The bed was comfortable and linens (triple-sheet) up to par for Holiday Inn Express. The fitness center had issues- "home gym" was patched together w/tape and bike would not turn on, however treadmill was in good shape. Breakfast center was updated to include basics found at other Holiday Inn Express. Overall OK, but would seek other options next time in area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

I am responding to your comments with regards to the hotel and its age. We have now completed our entire building renovation. The hotel now has new beds, furniture, etc. If you are in the area again, I would invite you to come stay with us and see the new changes that have taken place. I believe your rating about us would dramatically change for the better.