“Great food, and service”

Sylvia's Honey Tree Restaurant
Ranked #122 of 665 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food, and service”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This is the third time I have been here, and every time it has been great. The service is great as well, very friendly and observant.

Visited June 2012

Mount Airy, NC
“Really good Food!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My husband and I had wanted to try this place for awhlie as its not too far away and we were really impressed with the food. I had the Lasagna and he had the Chicken Francesa and everyhing was really good. The Lasagna had a great taste and both dishes came with Garlic Bread and a really good salad. The people working here were very friendly and we will definatley be back in the future to try something else! They have daily specials!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank MayberryTourism
Greensboro NC
“Great gyro platter, good quick lunch.”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I have been to Apollo several times with colleagues for lunch and have never been disappointed. Service is consistent and quick - I always get the gyro platter with lamb and delicious seasoned chicken. Pita bread is fresh and yummy, side salad is very good and the Greek dressing is excellent. I always enjoy building my gyros with just the right amount of salad, meat, pita, and tzatziki sauce. For a great gyro platter, I definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank heels94GreensboroNC
FL
“A really good experience”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

They serve both Italian and Greek foods and we all were very happy with our food.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank CMcgirr99
Delphos, Ohio
“Variety Galore & Very Friendly Service”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I took a bus group to Winston-Salem and this restaurant was recommended by the front desk of our hotel. It was after 8 PM we were weary, tired and very hungry. By the time we left we were refreshed and stuffed! Great variety of dishes from Greek, Italian, Salads, Sandwiches and desserts.

• Visited September 2011