“Every year for the last eleven years we have gone here for our anniversary dinner and each year is better than the year before.”
Review of New Town Bistro & Bar - CLOSED

New Town Bistro & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife had the tenderloin chunks with button mushroom, shallots and the brussel sprouts with bacon and nuts on the side. I had the herb crusted Ahi Tuna med rare with aioli sauce & some greens, and, bacon wrapped asparegus. We can't decide which dish was better because they were both excellent. Cherrie was very helpful did a fantastic job.

1  Thank Larry S

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Since I've only been once, it's probably a little unfair to rate it too badly. It just wasn't my kind of food. Service was good, and the atmosphere is fine. My wife and I simply found the food a little too even tempered.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We have had dinner here a few times- the drinks are always excellent and the food is always very good to excellent! The service is consistently excellent as well! Love this place!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is one of those places that we took a chance on as a local recommended to us. We really won on this gamble. This place has a very impressive menu from a chef that obviously has a passion for food. We will make sure to make this a regular stop when we are onsite in Winston Salem.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Food overpriced for the quality. Overrated. Should concentrate more on quality.