“Just Another Chain BBQ”

1 Thank fava

Savannah, GA
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Fatty and little flavor. Expensive too. It's only redeeming factor is that they open on Sunday. I'd save my money and go to Poor Richards on Country Club Road or in Clemmons.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank savannah70
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Love their Ribs!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

I can't really evaluate Dickey's on anything other than their ribs, which we really like! We always get a "rack to go" with the sauce on the side and then bring it home for a rib fest. We have never been disappointed in the flavor or portion size. I would like to try their pulled pork and hopefully one of these days I will.

We are not big fans of "Carolina Style" ribs and these are more like "Memphis Style."

• Visited April 2012
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

Went today and loved everything! I got the quarter plate with pulled pork (and BBQ sauce), macaroni&cheese, fried okra and hush puppies. My dad got the 2-meat plate with turkey and pulled pork and sides of jalepeno beans, fried okra and the dinner roll and my mom got the smokehouse salad. It was our first time and the lady there explained everything to us when we were ordering. I loved the fact that you got a Souviner Cup, Free Ice Cream and Free Pickels. Every single bite of food was savory and delicious and left me wanting more! I can't wait to go back :)

Winston Salem, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

Service was so so
Meat was yuck and full of fat.
Dead flies all over the window sills.

Visited August 2011