“Unique”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We stopped here to eat before going to the Children's Museum of Winston-Salem because it was in the same parking lot. It is a unique little restaurant. With tasty and interesting entrees. The staff was nice. The place was clean and decorated with what looked like a local artist's paintings. The paintings were for sale. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I went here for breakfast and had the best pancakes with blueberries and peaches. Nice atmosphere. Everyone enjoyed their meals- breakfast burritos and banana foster French toast.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Great food, wonderful service and charming atmosphere. This is a great restaurant with excellent food and drinks. Loved it.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Recently found this restaurant when searching for some place new to trying. Everything we ordered was wonderful; chef was very accommodating to my food allergies and made a special dish for me. Husband and friend had different seafood specials which had them wanting to lick their plates they were so good. Carrot cake (which I love) was just okay, it was more like a fruit cake with all the different colored cherries. The brulee was fantastic. Definitely will go there again.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Went to dinner there and they literally ruined everything I got. They ended up taking it off my bill. However, they have one of the best brunches in Winston-Salem. $3 Bloody Mary's, mimosas, screw drivers on Sunday a.m. But their Chicken and Waffles...Slap yo mama good!!! I had them and thought about them all week. Needless to say, we were back the following Sunday.