“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Review of Willows Bistro

Willows Bistro
Ranked #14 of 663 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed a recent meal in this homey restaurant. The staff was friendly and
knowledgeable about each item.

• Visited November 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great eating!I”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Fresh fish and other homemade dishes,including vegetarian. The regular menu, specials and the staff are amazing. I have trouble selecting my dinner cause there are so many good things on the menu The atmosphere is fun-not formal. I love the grilled romaine salad and the sides that accompany the main courses. The last 2x we went to Winston Salem we ate here and plan on continuing to do so.

• Visited October 2012
Advance, North Carolina
“First time but not the last”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Loved it. The habenero BBQ scallops were hot and amazing. You can bring your own wine and pay a corking fee of ten dollars.

Winston Salem, NC USA
“Depends on what you're looking for”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went to Willow's to have lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, so we had some catching up to do. First off, Willow's is noisy. The architecture doesn't lend itself to quite conversation (not their fault) but then the music was turned up pretty loud (their fault). We asked to sit outside, which was much better, but there won't be many more days this year when it's warm enough to do that. Service was good. I had the black bean burger and sweet potato fries. They were good. Not great, but still... good. The last time I was here (in the spring) I remember the food as being much better. But it was okay. The worst part for me was the noise. I usually go out to eat to be with someone - spouse, friends, etc. If you're looking for a high energy level (supplied by the amplification) and decent food, you'll like this place. A place to catch up over lunch - not so much. So it depends on what you're looking for. Most reviewers loved it (and we did the last time we were here). Maybe this was sort of an off day for them (but the music makes me think not).

• Visited October 2012
Virginia
“Great lunch or dinner spot”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

An easy walk from the Village or downtown, Willows offers a varied menu that includes a few vegetarian options. It's a bit loud inside when all the tables are filled, but the food is well prepared and the service better than friendly.

Visited September 2012