“best, most creative sushi in Winston”
Review of Mizu

Mizu
Ranked #68 of 669 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Great sushi, really unusual creative rolls, beautifully presented. I"ve been 6 times and never disappointed. Its popular, so there is almost always a bit of a wait, and the restaurant is generallly pretty full. Priced at a slight premium over other sushi places in town, but very well worth it for the overall experience.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Our favorite menu options at Mizu are the sushi rolls. They are well crafted and creative. Some of our favorites are the sweet heart roll, 3 musketeers roll, dragon roll and AAC roll. We also like the tempura udon soup and shrimp tempura.

1  Thank Dollyamas
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have been enjoying sushi at Mizu since it opened a few years ago. The dining room is very modern and always clean. The wait staff is very professional and attend to your table in a very timely manner. The menu is extensive, with lots of sushi offered. Recently, I enjoyed a Dynamite Roll, and I can definitely say Mizu has some of the best sushi in Winston-Salem. The restaurant is located in the Sherwood Plaza Shopping Center between Lowe's Food and Hallmark. The only negative comment I have is the lighting is very dim in the restaurant, making it difficult to read the menu no matter what time of day you dine. I had to use my IPhone flashlight to read the menu!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

So sad I've driven past this place a million times and not stopped until today! :-) This is one of the best around. Ginger sauce is amazing. I would love to see them stop using cheap nasty iceberg lettuce though. Romaine would be better! The meat is good quality. Love the chopsticks in the napkin. Overall terrific experience. Fast and polite service! Will be back again soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

If you want good sushi in Winston-Salem Mizu is the place to go. Their ginger dressing is the best I have eaten.