“Triad's Best Barbeque”

Description: Located in Downtown Winston-Salem, NC
Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
“Triad's Best Barbeque”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Having tried them all, I still feel Bibb's is the best overall Barbeque destination in the triad. It's great to have a wider variety of meat options...pulled pork, brisket, ribs, wings, even sausage. And they are all GREAT! The sides are excellent too.

• Visited July 2013

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Great casual BBQ”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ok, here's the deal. Very casual restaurant. In fact you order at a counter, give you a number and then they bring you your food. The service was great and the food was even better. The prices range from an $8 dinner to rib platters well over $20. I ordered a "two meat platter" and my wife a single meat. My price was almost double hers but I didn't really have twice the meat, just 2 different kinds. I would recommend just a single dinner saving room for the awesome deserts! We had blueberry cobbler with ice cream and it was, I say again, awesome! I did not have the ribs but they looked good. Between us we had Pulled Pork, Smoked Turkey and Beef Brisket. The Pulled Pork was hands down the best! In fact maybe the best I have ever had. I even ordered a take out. There was a guitar player there that evening we really enjoyed.
Great food, very casual and fun!

• Visited September 2013
Carlisle, Ohio, United States
“Good food and reasonable prices”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food was good, portions were generous and the staff was very pleasant. Low to moderate price and nice for a casual lunch or dinner near downtown.

Visited August 2013
Floyd, Virginia
“Excellent BBQ and Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We occasionally travel to Winston-Salem and after seeing so many great recommendations on Trip Advisor we decided to check out Bib's Downtown BBQ...and boy, oh boy, are we glad that we did?!

We ordered the two-meat platters which was more than enough food for even the heartiest of appetites. The pulled pork was moist and had fantastic flavor. The beef brisket was truly a melt in your mouth experience and the smoked BBQ chicken fell of the bone with each bite. We both agreed that the hushpuppies were among the best we've ever eaten. The Bib's Beans were mediocre but probably could have been greatly improved if cooked longer. The Macaroni and Cheese was nothing special and disappointingly basic. The red slaw was wonderful! Decor and atmosphere was great and very clean. Service was top notch and kudos to the live guitarist who was entertaining diners when we visited! Overall this was a great experience and we will definitely be back next time we're in Winston-Salem.

• Visited August 2013
Advance, North Carolina
“Dining room needs soundproof ceiling tiles installed.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Since Bib's recently won the Pit Masters contest in Alabama, their business is booming! We recently dined there on a Saturday night, and the noise in the dining room was almost unbearable. There are no ceiling tiles in the dining room because it used to be a tire shop. I would recommend to the owners of Bib's to invest in some soundproof ceiling tiles to deaden the extremely loud noise. We quickly finished our meal and left because we were getting a headache from yelling at each other while trying to carry on a normal conversation. Probably won't go back to dine in. :( I would imagine the Bib's wait staff will eventually suffer hearing loss due to regular exposure to such loud noise.

• Visited July 2013