Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
$119
$115
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$79
$137
$125
Hampton.com
$114
Kimpton Cardinal Hotel(Winston Salem)
$211
$196
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskwake forestgreat hoteluniversity areaindoor poolroom was cleanthe breakfast areafresh fruita great staydefinitely stay here againoatmealwould highly recommend this hotelmyrtle beachcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had one overnight at this hotel while doing business in King, NC. Staff was friendly, hotel was modern and very clean; beds were super comfortable; very quiet in hotel. The water/bubble wall in the lobby was beautiful!! Didn't have the breakfast buffet so can't comment on it but, hey it's free! Easy access from Route 52, parking is in lot not a garage and is free, plenty of restaurants and shopping located nearby. Would definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Summer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell other travelers about your experience at our hotel! I hope that while you were here that you were able to enjoy yourself and have a little down time while doing business in King NC. We hope that you will stay with our property again when visiting the area! I'm also glad you enjoyed the bubble wall. That is one of my favorite features of this hotel as well! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great location with food and shops plentiful. Appears near-new, great furnishing, friendly and helpful staff, some modern decorations in the lobby add some upscale appeal (see bubble wall), and plenty spacious, even by Hampton standards. Only slight downside could be the smallish parking lot during peak occupancy, but the hotel was very that night and there were still spaces available.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Summer C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers about our hotel. When you visited the hotel, I understand that you enjoyed it's location, and thank you for sharing about the great shopping and dining choices at your finger tips. Also, one of my favorite things about this property is the bubble wall. It's very unique and beautiful, and one of the most complemented things at the property! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we do. We hope that when traveling to this area again, that you will visit with us! We Love Having you Here!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Pinnacle, NC, which is a short 15 minute drive north on Route 52. The hotel is three years old but looks brand new. The staff is very friendly and attentive, the rooms are spacious and clean with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave, and a buffet breakfast is included. On our checkout, "to go" bags were free and available, containing a bottle of water, fruit, and an energy bar--a nice treat for the road. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell other travelers about your experience while visiting our hotel. It is our goal to earn your business when traveling to the area. We are just a short drive to Pinnacle NC and we hope that you will visit us again when traveling the area. I also love our breakfast on the run bags. They make life much easier when your on the go as we know most travelers are. When visiting our area please stop by and say hello, we always look forward to seeing familar faces!

Thanks,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed on the top floor. I liked having a microwave and refrigerator in the room. Breakfast was pretty standard. powdered eggs - no worse than all powdered eggs. which is not edible. I loved having an indoor pool in January. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding lush. I slept very well in this quiet, clean, comfortable room. The staff was fairly so-so. No complaints,just nothing great. The room itself, was very nice. I am going to stay here whenever in the area again for work. Feels more upscale than a 'mere' Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide great service and accomodation everytime when visiting the Winston Salem Area. I also, find it very convenient to have a microwave and refrigerator when traveling in a hotel. It almost makes it feel like home. We strive to provide excellent service everytime a guest walks into our doors, however it sounds like we fell just short of that when you visited. I would encourage you to visit our hotel again when traveling to the area, and let us provide the "wow" service I know we can do. Thank you again for taking the time to let other travelers know how we are doing!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a great hotel, with a courteous and attentive staff. The rooms were clean, well furnished, and very comfortable. Overall my stay was a great experience and I would definitely make this my first choice when staying in the area. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Summer C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Mr. Willis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let other travelers know about your experience at our hotel. It is our goal to earn your business while traveling to the area. We hope that while visiting Winston Salem again that you will come visit your home away from home! We love Having you here!