We stayed one night after flying into the Airport in Greensboro. Next day we drove north on the Blue Ridge Parkway to Roanoke, then back into Raleigh, NC. Later that week we still had an extra day to tour around, so we went back to this hotel to see more in the Winston/Salem area before flying out. Nice location, nice room, very comfortable bed, clean room and the breakfast had good choices. The staff tried hard to help with some locations, we were trying to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn&Suites Winston-Salem/Univ. area is the city's newest hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area Hotel Winston Salem
- Hampton Inn And Suites Winston-Salem / University Area