This Hampton Inn is a little outside of Winston-Salem where we arrived 3 weeks ago for a stop over to Asheville NC. Beautiful decorated and spacious room with a fridge welcomed us. As always the bedding is perfect ( anyway for us) and the breakfast was also very good and lot of choices were available. the room we had was very quiet .
I totally agree with Terry G. who said that the staff earns a 5 star notification even when there are many people at the check-in.
They ( the Hampton Inns in general) are always very accommodating as were you wish to have your room.
We ask for top floor rooms away from elevators and at all Hampton Inns we were we got what we asked for; that is not always the case in other hotels.
Luckily we did not need the A/C because it was cool.
There is a not at all bad Italian Restaurant at walking distance; very convenient.
We would definitely stay here again when in the neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn&Suites Winston-Salem/Univ. area is the city's newest hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area Hotel Winston Salem