“Absolutely Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Winston Salem
Temperance, Michigan
“Absolutely Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Couldn't ask for more. Rooms clean, breakfast great. Location perfect.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ttonetom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

Great hotel, great breakfast. Hampton Inn you usually know what you are going to get. The hotel seemed to be in very good condition. Nothing bad to say at all!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank vthepal
NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2011

This hotel was excellent. From the comfortable rooms and suites, to the top notch breakfast to the pool and weight room...everything was perfect. We are a dance competition group and travel to various events. We all love to celebrate and the staff was pleased to have us in the breakfast room to have out little victory parties...will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank melbat
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

This new facility provides great clean and efficiently well designed accommodations with a very convenient location. A friendly and knowledgeable staff ,particularly enthusiastic Sales Mgr. Vicki. While other reviews we noticed negatively mentioned powdered eggs, we found the daily variation with things such as cheese omelets very refreshing for a standard format style hotel. We have stayed in many Hamptons and this is definitely one of the best, and as owners of a bed and breakfast ourselves, the Grey Hare Inn Vineyard B & B in Traverse City, we appreciate the efforts the staff makes.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ruzak
Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2011

The desk clerk, Josh was very pleasant kind and helpful, directed us to a wonderful restaurant and could not have been any nicer.
WE got a suite and it was beautiful and clean enough to please me, a germaphobic.I only cleaned door knobs remote and bathroom handles which I don't think was really needed. The couch looked like it just came from the furniture store and there was plenty of very white towels, shampoo etc.
Breakfast was better then most restaurants serve and the location of the motel was great, restaurants and places to shop near by.
I wouldn't write this without mentioning Vicki Hiatt who stopped me in the lobby as we were leaving and ask if our accomadations suited us and did we have a pleasant stay. She was very friendly and told me a little more about the motel and the cleaniness which I really appreciate.
We nearly always stay in Hamptons and this was the very best we have ever been guests.Please keep up the good work.
Thanks to all of you---Don and Mary Walker

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MerriB
Lincolnton, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2011

This is my second stay at the University Area Hampton Inn. When I walk in the front door I feel at home. The entrance is always clean and inviting. My check in is always fast and easy. My room always feels like a high class suite. I can work and relax. My collegues and I enjoy socializing during happy hour. The staff is always accomadating.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Stephanie_FGP
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2011

My stay at this hotel started great. My first awesome experience was with Wendy, the breakfast attendant. She went out of her way to make sure the my food was enjoyable. All of the staff are very friendly people. They greet you like they are old friends. I met Victoria, the hotel manager and it is very easy to understand that the mannerisms of the staff flow down from management. This hotel is very accomodating. I went to play basketball with some co-workers after I had checked out of the hotel. I need to catch a flight afterward, and I didn't want to get on the flight sweaty. I called the hotel to ask if I could return to shower, and they allowed me to do so. They rock!

On Wednesday evening, there is happy hour with wine and beer served.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business