“Always good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mozelle's

Mozelle's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mozelle's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 656 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brookstown Avenue
Description: Welcome to Mozelle’s Fresh Southern Bistro, a downtown Winston-Salem restaurant. The cuisine at Mozelle's is southern-inspired and comprised of the finest and freshest ingredients. In addition to great food, patrons enjoy our cozy and lively atmosphere. Come for lunch or dinner with friends and family, or reserve our open-air covered patio and allow Mozelle's to host your events.
Clemmons, North Carolina
“Always good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were introduced to Mozelle's by friends. One of their favorite places to dine.
Somewhat small place. Wintertime for sure. During warmer weather there is "outdoor" outdoor seating. I say that, because they have a side room that is an "outdoor" room that has "walls", heaters and blankets in the colder months.
Service is good. Food choices are an array. Portions are good. Can't beat the meatloaf and mac & cheese. Desserts are pretty good as well. Only negative, pricing a little high in my opinion.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Archdale, North Carolina, United States
“Good but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

had the pleasure of having dinner here for a birthday. it is very cozy. they had a small selection fo dinner items. i chose the pimento cheese burger. this burger was fantastic. it had fried pickles that were out of this world! i'd been wanting to try a pimento cheese burger and this was a good one to try. i also had the spring rolls from the appetizer menu. they were very good as well. different taste. its not a place i'd go just to be going but i'd definitely go back at some point.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I dined here yesterday with my sister and cousin. We were immediately seated, and had good service. My sister and I had many questions about the menu, and the server was knowledgeable about the selection, and patiently told us about many of the items on the menu. She also adjusted the temperature on the patio to accommodate us. We settled on the scallops, the pimento cheese burger, and the bread pudding. The scallops were very good, and the burger was DIVINE!!!!!!!! I also enjoyed the bread pudding, but I couldn't eat the top - I guess that's where the rum accumulated. Great food, atmosphere, and service!

“Southern style food with generous portions and some healthy dishes as well.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

As die hard northerners, we went to Mozelle's last night during our college visits to get a sense of what southern cooking is all about. I think it's probably a very nice restaurant, I just ordered the wrong thing.
We ordered the fried pickles, Brie and jam and tomato pie. My daughter got the Caesar salad and by the end of the night, I was jealous of her healthy option.

Let's just say it was very filling. Having never had fried pickles, it was like many things that are fried. It was hard to taste the pickles with the batter and grease. The cheese grits were delicious. The tomato pie was very very heavy. If I were to go back I would opt for one southern test dish and focus on some of the more healthy options on the menu. The wait staff was very attentive and we were seated immediately. We made a reservation.

I would go back again and order differently.

Visited July 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Everyone enjoyed their Southern-oriented lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

For Saturday lunch they offered the dinner menu and a lunch/brunch menu too. Not surprisingly, the dinner menu was more expensive and the lunch items were more reasonable. From signature dishes like shrimp & grits and fried chicken to unique items like tomato pie, the food tasty and unique with a southern twist. With a larger mixed group we sat in the "tent" but consider dining on the sidewalk for more fun.

Visited July 2014