“Great place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
“Great place”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Delicious coffee, fresh pastries and Wi-fI availability. The owner is actually behind the counter. Gotta love that.

Visited February 2012

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good coffee but owners leave a bitter taste in my mouth.”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Inconsistent, inconsiderate owners brew a good cup but this is no way to start your morning. Corporate coffee never looked so good.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good coffee-bad vibes”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

While the coffee was delicious, the owners seem to feel that they are superior to us lowly southerners and after trying the place several times, I will not go back. I am a friendly, kind person and at the least expect to be treated with a little respect-especially when spending my money with someone.

• Visited August 2011
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Response to "Hostile Environment"”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

I go to Cafe Roche everyday that I am in town and love this place! I have traveled the world and find the customer service, quality of food/beverage and atmosphere to be the best! Since finding Cafe Roche back in November 2010, I have become friends with the owners (Sarah and Justin) and completely disagree with the viewpoint expressed concerning them in the "Hostile Environment" review on Feb. 24, 2011. I guess that you just have to know them and spend a little time in the cafe to get to know everyone there. Cafe Roche is not your typical cafe and they do not serve your typical beverages or provide your typical service. They take great pride in the service and product that they offer day in and day out. I couldn't imagine a better cafe to enjoy a perfect Flat White coffee.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank AlanHerring
North Carolina
“MMMMMM!!!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Found Cafe Roche while on a quickie getaway to Winston-Salem. Best Cafe con Leche I've had since living in Florida. Great atmosphere, great people. We will definitely be back!

1 Thank liongrad