“Never Disappointed”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 700 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Shoppes on Little Creek off of Hanes Mall Blvd. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for bar bite special Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. Enjoy happy hour drink specials all day Wednesdays. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Always a good choice for our family, both for food selection and service. Between two teenage boys, a vegetarian teenage girl, and a 6-year-old, finding a place where everybody’s happy is tough - but Firebirds fits the bill nicely. Try the new Citrus Grouper - fantastic.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to this restaurant on a business trip in Winston Salem North Carolina. Had the fillet with the mushrooms and blue cheese sauce. It was one of the best steaks I’ve ever had in my life. It was a small cut but it was very generous it was wrapped in bacon and mushrooms and came with mashed potatoes with Parmesan cheese. The service was excellent the meal was great I would recommend this restaurant highly if you’re in the area

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Visited Firebirds on a Friday evening to celebrate a birthday. We did make a reservation so we were seated immediately. The food was delicious and our waitress was great! I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

About our visit.I ordered the ribs and stuffed potato. On the outside of the potato the skin was drenched in sea salt. When I took my first bite the salt almost made me gag (It was like putting a tablespoon of salt into your mouth all at once) . The inside of the potato only had a little bit of filling and simply was not good. The ribs were excellent. Some of the best I have ever eaten. But unfortunately some of the the salt from the potato fell on to my plate and got on my ribs and made my pleasurable dining experience a disaster. The salt was so overpowering that it took away the taste of the ribs. The next day I must have drank a gallon of water due to the high salt intake. My wife had a porterhouse steak and sauteed mushrooms. The steak was very good but small for the price. The mushrooms were excellent, with great flavor. My daughter had the kids' meal. This was the first time I have ever been to a restaurant where they didn't make the macaroni and cheese from a box. Instead they used fresh pasta and covered it with cheese. It was very good. About the desserts The Key Lime was good but to sweet. The Chocolate Cake was too chocolaty which took away the taste. We ended up throwing it in the garbage. Would I go back there? No! Because I will never forget the sea salt nightmare experience.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Great gin martini. Lobster-Spinach queso was outstanding. Prime rib was cooked perfect and very good flavor. BLT salad was really good. Our server (Jason) was extremely attentive. We enjoyed everything except the pecan-green beans were too sweet!