“A Great Family Dinner”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #17 of 665 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Shoppes on Little Creek off of Hanes Mall Blvd. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for bar bite special Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. Enjoy happy hour drink specials all day Wednesdays. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Winston Salem
“A Great Family Dinner”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our family loves Firebirds! There is something on the menu for everyone, and we can enjoy our time together without too much background noise. While it is a little pricey for a Tuesday night, we often end of here anyway because I can enjoy our time together while enjoying a great meal.,

Visited September 2013

West Jefferson, North Carolina, United States
“A bit expensive, but very tasty”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The menu had a wide variety to choose from, including sandwiches, steak, chicken and seafood. Also had very good drink specials, at least on Wednesdays. Do not go in expecting a cheaper meal, however.

In terms of food, I ordered a burger and the flavor was excellent and it was prepared just as I asked for it. My date had a sirloin steak that was very juicy and a baked potato that looked very fresh.

I would recommend this place to anybody wanting an upscale dinner. Lots of seating and a very nice bar area as well.

• Visited October 2013
Mocksville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

A little noisy for an up-scale restaurant; but the service is good and the food is very good. Had the 9oz filet and it was one of the best; Good menu with plenty of choices; a little pricey, but the quality is obvious.

• Visited September 2013
Leland, North Carolina
“Great food, slow service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We come here fairly regularly for lunch. The food is always very good, the portions are large, and the ambiance is nice. Fairly expensive compared to other restaurants in the area. Our last few visits, we have been disappointed with the slow service. Especially when waiting for our checks or change. The wait staff is no where to be seen. I guess we are going for the food.

• Visited August 2013
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to write about Firebirds on Trip Advisor. I was happy to hear that you have enjoyed Firebirds in the past and that the food is always very good however, I was very disappointed that we did not execute our standard of hospitality. I will be forwarding your comments to our management team and I would like to have someone contact you. Would you please email me at bhall@fbgrill.com with your contact information?

Becky
Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
“Didn't really like it”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My first time here. Was with a big party. The food was just okay and the service was the same. I had the sesame salmon, which I was told was excellent. It was not - more like something I'd expect at a chain restaurant. The service was lacking and management was not on the scene.

• Visited September 2013
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Dollyamas,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Firebirds. I was disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy the Sesame Salmon and that the service was not up to our usual standards. Your feedback is invaluable to us so I will be sharing your experience with our management team and I would like to have someone contact you to rectify this experience. Would you please email me at bhall@fbgrill.com?

Becky