I stayed at the Sundance Plaza Hotel on a busniess trip with my colleagues last week. We were all impressed by the super friendly service and value at this property. I throughly enjoyed the complimentary breakfast (I had a made to order bacon and a huge omelet with a fresh cup of OJ and Starbucks Coffee). My colleague enjoyed the Spa on the property and recieved a massage while we ate breakfast. It is a beautiful property across from Wake Forest University. I enjoyed my quite rest on the fourth floor of this property and their pool is huge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and leave the details to us at Winston Salem Hotel & Spa, minutes from Interstate 40 and walking distance from Wake Forest University, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex, the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Ernie Shore Field, shopping and dining. Our lovely boutique-style Inn is pet-friendly and close to cultural attractions such as the Reynolda House Museum of American Art, as well as hiking, fishing and local wineries. The Winston Salem Hotel & Spa features a refreshing day spa and onsite restaurant and lounge as well as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and free continental breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel TV, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Soak up the sun in the outdoor pool and work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Winston Salem Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Sundance Plaza Hotel Winston Salem
- Clarion Winston Salem