Hotel is worth a look. This is a slightly dated but still very adequate hotel. The decor is about 10 years behind the times but the rooms are spacious, clean, and the hotel has reasonable amenities. Breakfast is fair. Proximity to colleges and down town is excellent. The neighborhood is very safe. The staff was friendly and they did try hard. All in all, for a weekend visit to a college or a business trip it is one you can use with confidence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and leave the details to us at Winston Salem Hotel & Spa, minutes from Interstate 40 and walking distance from Wake Forest University, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex, the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Ernie Shore Field, shopping and dining. Our lovely boutique-style Inn is pet-friendly and close to cultural attractions such as the Reynolda House Museum of American Art, as well as hiking, fishing and local wineries. The Winston Salem Hotel & Spa features a refreshing day spa and onsite restaurant and lounge as well as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and free continental breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel TV, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Soak up the sun in the outdoor pool and work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Winston Salem Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Plaza Hotel Winston Salem
- Sundance Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Clarion Winston Salem