My husband and I reallly enjoyed this Hotel. It was a wonderful getaway. The staff was wonderful. They made our visit there so special, comfortable and inviting. I would love to go back soon. I loved the Day Spa and Salon. The staff was very perfessional. The king room was very clean and nice. The only thing we didn't like was the noisy air condition, but they are up grading their systems. Everything else was grand. I would highly recommend this hotel to others. Oh and the breakfast was awesome. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and leave the details to us at Winston Salem Hotel & Spa, minutes from Interstate 40 and walking distance from Wake Forest University, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex, the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Ernie Shore Field, shopping and dining. Our lovely boutique-style Inn is pet-friendly and close to cultural attractions such as the Reynolda House Museum of American Art, as well as hiking, fishing and local wineries. The Winston Salem Hotel & Spa features a refreshing day spa and onsite restaurant and lounge as well as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and free continental breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel TV, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Soak up the sun in the outdoor pool and work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Winston Salem Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Plaza Hotel Winston Salem
- Sundance Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Clarion Winston Salem