All reviews home away from home full size refrigerator dishes and utensils hotel staff was very friendly shopping restaurants felt completely safe healthy choices great hotel great complimentary breakfast longer stay front desk newer hotel breakfast bar an extended stay soccer tournament loved this hotel very clean hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2018

This new hotel is very clean, very nicely furnished, has friendly staff, and has a great complimentary breakfast. This was a last minute reservation and we arrived about 20 minutes after booking the hotel via the Hilton mobile app and we were quickly checked into our room with no problems. The only complain is the bed isn't very comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Casandra G, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Tracy W:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home! We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2018

This hotel is brand new and the experience couldn’t have been better. The bed was very comfortable, the linen top notch. I loved the bathroom setup and fixtures, the kitchenette, and the desk area. I will definitely stay in this hotel again when I visit the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear kyled131:

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Loved the over night stay with keyless room entry, The room was spotless and the staff where very professional, being a Hilton Honors member I received a welcome bag with water and a treat. The next moring a free breakfast is provided, which is very handy if you are traveling and don't want an extra stop for breakfast and the price is very competitive.

Room tip: Becoming a Hilton Honors member is easy and saves you money.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mark T:

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Traveling through North Carolina and our family stopped here for the night. It was a great experience. New hotel with excellent service. Very clean and spacious rooms. Really good and healthy complimentary breakfast too.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Bcjtmurph:

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We chose home2 as our extended stay home away from home due to its convenience. From the moment we walked in the door we were impressed by Rakeem and his attention to detail. The breakfast staff was amazing, willing to assist, and provided a great start to the day with rotating options. Room was perfect! This hotel and staff made a 22 day stay in a hotel for a family of 4 a true pleasure!

• Trip type: Traveled with family