Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
Hotels.com
Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
$150
$145
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$75
Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
$259
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$75
La Quinta
$101
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelhanes mallquiet locationpleasant stayomelethot tubbusiness triphotel is locatedshort driveindoor poolstay there againcomfortable roombusiness centerparking lotup to datefitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I enjoyed my 3-day stay here. Rooms are clean and everything is new. I found the staff to be very friendly. No complaints. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review for our hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We are also glad to hear you would stay here again and will look forward to seeing you then.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

On Saturday June 2nd, our oldest daughter was married at the Hilton Garden Inn and a better experience we could not have had. The entire staff of the hotel from managers to event planners to cooks, servers and helpers went above and beyond to ensure our day would be special. When there was something we needed, a staff member was close by and eager to help and ALWAYS had a smile on his or her face.
The wedding food was fabulous. The folks at the bar handled the thirsty and sometimes spirited guests professionally and politely and never once showed a grain of frustration as the multitudes of young bridesmaids, groomsmen and the many wedding guests over-ran the bar for drinks. Members of the staff danced and laughed with us as the reception kicked into high gear, something I cannot recall happening at other events I have attended which showed how much pride they these fine folks take in their jobs.
Needless to say, we could not have been more satisfied with the entire wedding and the place we chose to have the event. I apologize for not naming specific names. There were far to many to list them all by name but they know who they are and I sincerely hope the upper management knows what an amazing staff they have at their hotel.
Lastly, though my wife and I didn't stay overnight at the hotel, many guests did stay there and as far as we know, they were quite satisfied with their rooms and their experience. All in all, my wife and I give our highest rating to the Hilton Garden Inn of Winston-Salem.
Thank you all so much for helping make our daughters day, a day she will remember for the rest of her life. If you ever need a referral, please do not hesitate to contact us.

-Rick and Julie, father and mother of the bride.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

The Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem is so happy that your daughters wedding day was so perfect and is the day she will remember the rest of her life. Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I am not a big traveler, and most hotel rooms are either too hot or cold and beds are usually very soft and uncomfortable leaving me with a backache the next morning. Love these beds and the little bolster was a nice touch for tired backs. I was there for 3 days for the High School Graduation. Annette in the dining room was on the ball to bring anything I had forgotten from the breakfast bar. Maria was always smiling and cordial and eager to be of service. Hector went out of his way to fix me some toast one morning when I had missed the breakfast. Rooms were clean, the workstation station chair was a surprise and appreciated. I realize how hard it is to fix a breakfast on the fly, but could use a better selection,ie gravy and biscuits for this southern lady. Otherwise, great stay. Loved the location.

Room Tip: 3rd floor hallway was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

We are glad to hear your 3 day stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem was a good one. Thank you for your great review and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Winston Salem.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Thank God we only had to stay one night! A buddy of mine and myself had an 8 a.m. call for a Trout Fishing Excursion, so we decided to stay here since it was nice and close to our meeting location. I had read the reviews about the beds but we figured, "how bad can they be?" Grueling by our standards. The hotel was very nice and the people who ran the hotel were pleasant and polite. However, with little sleep on a bed that uncomfortable, it's hard to be objective. A man loves his sleep. For those who love the Sleep Number Bed, I salute you. No more Hilton Gardens for me! Thanks, but no thanks.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, this is the place. If you want a good night's sleep, go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

We are disappointed to hear of your experience with the bed at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Exceptionally clean, all items in working order in this standard HGI room, and very friendly and helpful staff. I'm a bit of a germophobe and I have absolutely no complaints. Stayed here on a brief business trip, and as noted, this hotel is a bit off the beaten path, but certainly has easy access to I-40. Would definitely return to this location.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PEteacherandRN

We are always glad to hear from our guests and are pleased our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem met all your needs. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.