I rarely give 5 stars to a hotel, but I was completely satisfied with our 2-night stay at this hotel--surprising because I had never been to Winston-Salem and did not expect such high quality in a hotel there (an unfair preconception, I know). The location is walking distance to several downtown restaurants, shopping, and cultural venues, and it's easy to drive to places that are farther out. The hotel's parking garage across the street allows in-and-out privileges if you get a pass at the front desk when you check in.
We had a king room on the 16th floor--it was very large, clean, quiet, comfortable, and with a great view. The lobby was large and attractive and smelled really nice, though I couldn't pinpoint the scent. Service was excellent from all staff members that we encountered. We did not eat at the hotel restaurant so I can't comment on that.
Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and will return there if we ever have a reason to return to Winston-Salem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winston-Salem, NC's only full service Marriott Hotel. Conveniently located downtown in the Twin City Quarter. Amenities include 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, our signature restaurant, Graze, concierge levels, room service, valet parking, business center, fitness center, glass enclosed indoor pool, in-house audio visual services department and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Winston-Salem Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Winston-Salem Hotel Winston Salem
- Marriott Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Marriott