“Great selection; enjoyed outdoor dining.”
Review of Hutch & Harris Pub

Hutch & Harris Pub
Ranked #73 of 676 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

There's more on the menu than shown online. Liked the pasta with mediterranean veggies. Husband gave thumbs up to the moravian chicken pie. We had a perfect evening for dining on the sidewalk.

1  Thank nancy-a-go-go

Reviewed July 30, 2012

GREAT food! From salads to apps to entrees - all delicious. Perfectly seasoned and cooked. Casual & cozy atmosphere. Great selection of beers - local & international. Service is prompt.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Get something with pimento cheese on it! Sweet tea is delicious, too. Good value.

1  Thank McAlex
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've eaten here numerous times over the past few years when in Winston for business. It's a small but comfortable restaurant with a varied and complete menu. My last trip I ordered scallops and they were fantastic. I've heard the burgers are amazing but I haven't tried them. I look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank drockpilot
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is among my favorites in downtown, been many times, great outdoor seating to people watch on 4th Street. Have tried almost every item on the menu and never dissapointed. If you just want a light snack order up a beer and the pimento pzza.