Residence Inn Winston-Salem University Area
$89
$84
$97
Doubletree.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$72
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
$79
BestWestern.com
All reviewsbreakfast ladiesfull kitchenwake forestpenthouse suitefront desklong term staythe entire staffhome away from homeuniversity areaturkey sausageeach morningbasketball courtbreakfast roomsofa bedchecking inroom was spotlessliving area
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from June 12th-15th. The staff is absolutely incredible at this place. See my special callouts below and experience:
• On Wednesday night, I had to change rooms because the air conditioning wasn’t working in my original room. Carlos was extremely helpful in trying to fix the problem and kept me informed at all times. When I had to change rooms he helped me move my stuff. Awesome! That same night, Austin was calling to check in on how I was doing and offered me great comps to keep my stay as pleasant as possible. He was so nice. Awesome! Awesome!
• The maid service that came by each morning was super, super nice! They were wonderful!
• Betty, Wanda and Teresa in the breakfast buffet were so pleasant making me look forward to seeing them in the mornings. Thanks again!
• Your social team was great. We worked specifically with Zac (might be you or another Zac?) on Friday night. He went out of his way to make sure we were doing well including getting coolers of ice for us and our refreshments. Cool stuff!
• All your employees were awesome including Dana at the front desk. I wished I remembered all the names! Thanks again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay was great! The Hotel has bee renovated recently its very up to date. The staff was wonderful the breakfast ladies are way above the average breakfast ladies. Betty and Wanda were a huge help getting me everything me and my famiy needed. Austin at the front desk was very nice he made me laugh and that goes a long way with me. I will stay again thats for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I STAYED WITH MY CHIDREN AT THE RESIDENCE INN WINSTON SALEM AFTER: DRIVING 7 HOURS TO TAKE MY OTHER CHILDRREN TO SUMMER CAMP! THE MANAGER, AUSTIN HAYES, WAS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS SMILING PERSON I HAD SEEN ALL DAY! WE were originally in a studio and he graciously upgraded us to a bigger floor plan. Attention to detail was impeccable and there was never any request too small to be handled. We felt rested and replenished after our stay at the Residence Inn and we will definitely stay again! Thanks again Austin Hayes and staff!

Thanks so much! Heather Grace and family

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed here with my tennis team. We rented three of the 2 bedroom, 2 bath suites and everything was great! There was more than enough room to spread out and visit. Having a full sized refrigerator and kitchen was amazing. Everything was clean and the breakfast was more than adequate with changing hot food selections each morning. Our only disappointment was that the property advertises that it has a tennis court and that is why we decided to stay there,. However, it has a "sport court" that is not usable for tennis, except perhaps for children with small sized racquets. This should have been made clear in the description.

The location of the property was great and it was easy to get everywhere in Winston-Salem. The front desk staff was very helpful in providing directions. This is definitely a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Zac_Middleton, General Manager at Residence Inn Winston-Salem University Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff took exceptional care of you. I must say that I completely agree with your comments regarding the Sport Court. It is a great amenity to the hotel but not a full size tennis court. Due to your feedback I am going to ensure that we get the verbiage updated on the website to better describe the multi-use sport court.

Your group was a lot of fun and we look forward to hosting you for the next tournament.

Zac Middleton

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is one of the best hotels i've stayed in. From the time i made reservations to my visit everything was taken care of. The rooms were large and clean. Good breakfast, and the employes were great. Would like to thank Wanda, Betty, and Tharasa for there help and kindness. Job well done

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family