Residence Inn Winston-Salem University Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Winston Salem)
View Hotel
Quality Inn University(Winston Salem)
Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast ladiesfull kitchenwake forestpenthouse suitefront desklong term staythe entire staffhome away from homeuniversity areaturkey sausageeach morningbasketball courtbreakfast roomsofa bedchecking inroom was spotlessliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed four nights. The staff was friendly and the free breakfast was sufficient. It was in a good location close to the coliseum, shopping centers and grocery stores. I'm very finicky about a clean bathroom and kitchen and ours was up to par. Unfortunately, a friend who also stayed there at the same time had a bathroom where the tile was buckling in the shower. I'd stay again.

Room Tip: Studios on the second floor are quieter and the bathrooms are in better shape.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have made several business trips to North Carolina and have found the Residence Inn is the most friendly staff and clean accomodations. The grounds are maintained with great amenities. Austin (front desk) is helpful and friendly. Cynthia (evening reception) welcomed me after a long day at work and makes me feel at home. Betty and Theresa do a great job at breakfast and are also very friendly. Brittany and Janelle are very accomodating and want to make sure my stay is enjoyable.

Helps me to feel like I am at home!
thanks
Marie Newcom

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I went to training classes and chose to stay at the Residence Inn. It was a fanastic and very relaxing experience. The breakfast was hot and the social hour was a nice touch at the end of a long day. We will be back for another visit next year!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed there several times during the year and I love the way the buildings are arranged. It's quiet and peaceful and gives off a real neighbor feel. The breakfast bar is one of the best, the rooms are clean and I love the feel of having an individual unit that you miss when staying at so many other hotels!! I would recommend this location for anyone staying in WS for business or pleasure!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We love this place! It is always so clean, and welcoming! The free breakfast and evening social are great too! The beds are so comfortable, and the kitchens are very accomadating! The staff is so friendly! We stay here about 5 times a year and have never been disapointed.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family