My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while attending his Navy Reunion. It was centrally located to everywhere we needed to be. The staff was very helpful. The television went blank one day and a gentleman came in a few minutes - it was a minor thing - he took care of it. I enjoyed that there was coffee available at all times of the day and evening. The breakfast was adequate but there were no eggs (except hard boiled) available on the weekend. Our room was spacious and clean. I did use a treadmill in the exercise room. I believe there were 3 pieces of equipment there. We would have utilized the outdoor pool - it looked inviting - but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate. Overall, a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will find our family friendly hotel conveniently located just off Interstate 40 and right across the street from the Hanes Mall. Enjoy easy access to shops, museums, historic buildings and prestigious universities. Our Winston-Salem hotel is easily accessible to downtown Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad International Airport. For travelers on their way to the coastal resort city of Myrtle Beach, the Comfort Suites Winston-Salem is the perfect destination for an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Comfort Suites