We stopped here to stay overnight on our way to North Myrtle Beach, SC. We had a wonderful stay. We called ahead from the highway to reserve a room and we were pleasantly surprised when we pulled up to the hotel. It was a very nice hotel. Our room was clean and had enough room for us. The pool outside looked nice although we didn't get any use out of it. Our check in was very good. The woman at the front desk took great care of us. The breakfast in the morning had many choices and it was perfectly stocked and clean. We really enjoyed our stay and we will be back in the future. It was a great value for the money as a room with two queen beds was less than $80. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, we slept well and never had a problem with noise. There are also many places close by to eat or shop, Outback Steakhouse is in walking distance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will find our family friendly hotel conveniently located just off Interstate 40 and right across the street from the Hanes Mall. Enjoy easy access to shops, museums, historic buildings and prestigious universities. Our Winston-Salem hotel is easily accessible to downtown Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad International Airport. For travelers on their way to the coastal resort city of Myrtle Beach, the Comfort Suites Winston-Salem is the perfect destination for an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Comfort Suites