The beds were comfy (more than at home!). Fluffy towels. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate available in the lobby at all times. Pretty descent selection for breakfast: items in the refridgerator to heat up in microwave (sausage biscuits to name one), waffle maker, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, donuts, jucies, flavored coffee creamers. Great area for dining nearby. We went to the Hanes Mall to Ruby Tuesday. Wonderful salad bar. We would stay again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will find our family friendly hotel conveniently located just off Interstate 40 and right across the street from the Hanes Mall. Enjoy easy access to shops, museums, historic buildings and prestigious universities. Our Winston-Salem hotel is easily accessible to downtown Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad International Airport. For travelers on their way to the coastal resort city of Myrtle Beach, the Comfort Suites Winston-Salem is the perfect destination for an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Comfort Suites