“Comfort and Convenience”

Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Baltimore, Maryland
“Comfort and Convenience”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Easily accessible from I95, this Sleep Inn was perfect for an overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable, and very quiet. We spent a restful night between long travel days. There are several restaurants close by. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a typical continental style offering, which was great for us. Good coffee!!!!

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if steps are an issue, ask for the first floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Milford DE
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stayed here on way from Florida on I-95. Were visiting with relatives and had never stayed here before. Was pleasantly surprised. The front desk clerk was very helpful with directions to the restaurant we were going to. The room was larger than we expected, but was very clean and neat. The hotel is easy on and easy off I-95. Breakfast was fine and dining area was neat and clean. Found out afterward that some of our other relatives always stay here when visiting in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed here on my way through while travelling on I95.

I stayed here before and had a good experience so I am comfortable with this location. It is very convenient when traveling I95 and needing to hop off the highway for 1 night or 2. When I was there, there were some minor renovations in progress but this did not take away from the wonderful staff and a clean room. I will continue to stay here when in the Wilson area because I like the staff and the property.

## Cant forget the indoor Pool :-)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank 247HardWorker
New York
Reviewed November 27, 2012

WOW is all I can say. I travel alot and have stayed at many hotels. This one is definatly a keeper. Front desk staff was very helpful and courtious and Check in was quick and easy. Right off 95 but very quiet. Rooms were very spacious and clean, you can tell that they take pride in their hotel. Breakfast was simple (continental) but sufficent. The price was reasonable compared to the ones around them. I would recommend this hotel most definatley.

Room Tip: luckily wasn't a problem at the time for me, just be aware that this hotel does NOT have an elev...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed November 19, 2012

BEST place i have ever stayed staff was very nice went out of there way to make you feel at home. pool is nice and they have a HOT TUB .this place is quiet and offer a free breakfeast.alot of foods around the hotel in waking distance. right off from I-95 very easy to find

Room Tip: get 1 floor no elevator
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I didn't have a reservation and checked in when the Microtel next door refused to honor the coupons in those booklets you pick up at the rest area's. It was a nice hotel, clean and reasonably priced but don't ever stay on the first floor in one of these. It's obviously made of wood. The people above us checked in around 12:30 am and woke us up with all their walking around. The management didn't have another comparative room but did make the call to alert those guest. Still, if I had to, I would stay there again, only with a 2nd floor room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Manahawkin, New Jersey
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The beds in this hotel are very uncomfortable. This, however, is not the worst thing about this stopover. Since it was chilly at night, we decided to put the heat on for a bit to warm up the room. A few seconds after turning it on the room started smelling and the smoke detector went off! When the front desk was told about this, the lady said, "Oh we'll have to check it out. The heat hasn't been used in a while." We won't be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
sleepinnwilsonnc, Webmaster at Sleep Inn Wilson I-95, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. Although this stay was a long time ago, I still want to tell you that we used these comments and many others as part of our continuing process of improvement. If you visit the property again, you’ll find a much nicer experience. Still, I sincerely apologize to you that we did not meet your expectations during this stay.

Sincerely