Sleep Inn Wilson I-95
$50
$59
$75
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubgreat tvsausage biscuitsgreat sleepfriendly mannerno elevatorcall aheadthe ritzup to datemake your own wafflesgas stationbusiness centergreat pricehubertflorida
Reviewed August 27, 2012

You really can't do better if you're looking for low-cost value! The room was spacious, carpet appeared to be new in the past year, bed was comfortable, and it was quiet. Perfect for a quick night's sleep while you're on the road. You should be aware that (at least in our room) there was only a shower, no tub. I don't mind, but some might. We were greeted at the front desk upon arrival and check out and the staff was quite friendly. I had called prior to our arrival to see how late area food spots were open. When I checked in, the front desk person, said, "Oh - are you the person that called just a little while ago?" So, other comments about the staff were not observed during my visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in .. VERY clean and the bathroom was HUGE.. The shower was wonderful. A great place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PattiFlorida
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I was looking for a moderately priced room for one night on the way to GA. This was very easy to get to off of I95 & the Cracker Barrel is walking distance. Upon checking in, no one was at the front desk. There was a bell on the counter with a sign on top of it saying, "Be right back". I figured the clerk went to the restroom, so I waited. After about 5 mins of waiting, I rang the bell for the heck of it, and a lady came right out from the back. I smiled & said, "Hello" & she mumbled something in return. She was not friendly or welcoming and she was hard to hear. I'm not sure of the reviews that say the property is new. The rooms are very dated & there is only a shower stall, no tub for the kids. There was a long black hair on the sink, which is always gross to find. On the plus side, the fridge & a/c work well. The indoor pool was very cold & crowded (not the hotel's fault). The cover on 1 of the pool drains was not on properly & my son tripped on it, but luckily didn't get hurt. I would not stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary N
sleepinnwilsonnc, Webmaster at Sleep Inn Wilson I-95, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. Your stay was at a difficult time for this property, but a lot has changed in the last two years. I hope you’ll reconsider and visit us again if you’re ever in the area. We sincerely value our customers and your comments and would welcome you as a guest again. I apologize that we could not do better for you during this visit.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

just off I-95 fairly new, very clean and quiet. Nice breakfast included in rate

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Garytraveller
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Good value with easy access to Interstate-95. NIce room, comfortable beds and large flat-screen TV with many channels. Received list of nearby restaurants at check-in. Cracker Barrel within walking distance and several fast-food options nearby. Hotel has standard continental breakfast items: waffles,donuts, fruit, juice, and cereal. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends