Our stay here was very disappointing..Sink did not drain properly, toilet wobbled and not secure, given extra blankets with cuts and cigarette burns allover them, after 3rd day was notified by staff that hotel was shut down by fire marshall because of boiler issues and smoke alarms not working. One in our party upon check-in walked into their room to find a questionable person staying there unauthorized. need I continue...WE SHOULD BE GIVEN A FULL REFUND AND APOLOGY FOR THESE CONDITIONS AND SERIOUS SAFETY CONCERNS.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking