“wonderful”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Wilson
Reviewed January 27, 2014

we were in an accident on our way to Florida which required a repair. The weather was threatening snow, an we feared we would be very late. We called the motel and the manager, Sherry, was wonderful, told us our room was ready, not to worry. We had to travel in a blinding blizzard and didn't arrive until after dark.
The clerk was a wonderful young girl who made sure we were comfortable. The room was spotless, as was the entire faciity. The bed was heavenly, with perfect bedding. I am not saying this because I was so relieved to get there. I work for a cleaning service, and am very particular, and I know where to look.
The beakfast was good, and on the way out I met the manager. They had taken over this facility two years before, and it was in bad shape. She has done a remarkable job,. The place was renovated, and her training of the staff stresses customer service. It shows! Will definitely make an effort to stay again on our way
back.

Room Tip: We prefer a first floor king. The bed and bedding were like sleeping in a cloud!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kgoldgirlnj
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear kgolgirlnj,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback about your stay. We hope your situation has gotten better. We are so glad that you chose us, and that we could accommodate you. Thank you so much for your feedback. We have worked really hard to turn the hotel around. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was a very comfortable environment that was prepared for us when we arrived very late in the morning. It was as quiet then as it was the entire time we stayed there. Our room was spacious and quiet. The coffee in the morning along with the continental breakfast was spectacular. Would definitely stay there again when going through NC - right off the highway so therefore easy access off and easy access on. Perfect!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SueMcHick

Dear SueMcHick,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We really appreciate all of your comments. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a great place to stay and a fantastic value considering all that you get. The rooms are nicely updated with granite countertops and modern furniture. They offer free wifi and free breakfast. The breakfast is a big spread with lots to choose from including make-your-own waffles. Also, it's pet-friendly. Overall I thought this is a perfect place to stay. It's midway on my drive from my home in FL to visit family in PA, and after a great experience, I will stay here every time I make the trip. No complaints whatsoever.

Room Tip: Pet owners will want to choose a first-floor room that opens to the outside. There's a nature ar...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Luke W,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We really appreciate your feedback about the updates we have made. We really appreciate all of your comments. We will pass it on to our staff. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

What a great surprise on I-95 in NC! Wonderful, friendly staff, immaculate room, many areas to walk a dog. The room was obviously recently remodelled and was extremely comfortable and the king size bed was very comfortable. A limited hot breakfast bar was good. This hotel will definitely now be my stop on 95 travelling to and from Florida!!

Room Tip: When travelling with a dog, ask for a room with an exterior entrance.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear June,

We are so happy you stayed with us. Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are so glad that we could accommodate your dog. We try to make this a great place to stay for everyone. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here for a long weekend when in town for a wedding and I could not be happier with this hotel. The staff was warm and welcoming and helped me with all my needs. The room was big and comfortable, and I couldn't believe how much variety they had in the continental breakfast. My favorite was the waffles and bacon! Definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Doreen,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us We hope you enjoyed the wedding that you attended. We are so happy you enjoyed what we have to offer. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased. Arrived extremely exhausted after driving 17 hrs straight to pick up my daughter from visiting her dad. Was told he had a room available for the cheapest price and then discovered he did not so he gave me a suite for the lowest price. Glad to see that their are still kind people out there. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Laura B
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Laura B,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your very long trip. We hope that you got the rest that you needed. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed here on my way north for the holidays 12/21/2013. I was greeted at the front desk by a very busy desk clerk that was very friendly and accommodating forthcoming with all available discounts and then providing me with a nice room with two queen beds. The room was clean and recently remodeled bedding looked and felt crisp and clean with plenty of nice fluffy fresh pillows. The room rate was also refreshing at under $60 total (when Microtel tried charging me $75). Room was a little stale when I opened the door but that comes from being closed up with no fresh air coming in I simply spray my trust Lysol or Febreeze and turn the fan on vent guess what 5 min good to go and fell asleep quickly (rare for me).
I certainly will stay here again as I have stayed at the worst and this one is certainly is one of the best of my frequent I95 trips FL to PA.
Thank you to the staff for taking the time to care and doing such a great job providing me a clean restful room to stay in. Great job! Thank you Quality Inn.... I will be back so leave the light on for me...

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to ask for the best rate. If you are paying for a budget motel don't rate it...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Linda T

Dear Linda,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are so glad that you stayed with us. We appreciate all of your great feedback. We will use this feedback to make our hotel better. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.