“love new menu offerings” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 149 Restaurants in Wilson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brigantine
“love new menu offerings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

easy to get to and close to several hotels, sleep inn, holiday inn, Microtel, jameson inn. new menu offering are healthy opinion and tasted great.

Visited February 2014

Hudson, Florida
“Saturday Night. Chicken and rice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Cracker Barrel is always a good meal, but Saturday night is chicken and rice night. Add a sweet tea and I'm a happy camper. Tasty as always.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“It Is What It Is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Cracker Barrel is home-style southern cooking without all the lard. Our family travels up and down the east coast at least 3 times a year, and we all look forward to stopping at the various Cracker Barrels along I-95. the atmosphere and people are always welcoming and friendly. This one in Wilson was no exception. Paige, our waitress was a young southern gal with a great attitude and friendly disposition. Service was prompt and the food was satisfying. Yet, i can only give it 4 stars since the chicken and dumplings my wife ordered was a bit bland and the hashbrown casserole I ordered was served cold. Nevertheless, this just gave Paige (our waitress) the opportunity to show off her southern hospitality by quickly addressing the situation. Our waitress, adjusted my wife's order to a vegetable plate, saving us money and making my wife happy, and then brought me another heaping portion (of HOT) hashbrown casserole.

By the way, I had the fried catfish dinner, and it was flavorful. My 9 year old boy loves the country fried shrimp dinner. My twin teenage boys had the fried liver and the country fried chicken. All consumed with no complaints. We will definitely be back to this Cracker Barrel in the future.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Statesville, North Carolina
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

You have heard the fast food chains talk about how quick their service is...well CB was good home cooked food fast. Great service and good food.

Salisbury, North Carolina
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Cracker Barrel is basically the same everywhere. However we found the food and the service to be excellent.