“The best hotel in the USA”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wilson I-95
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Everything was perfect. Spectacular room very clean, great hot breakfast. Price 69 dols per night.Great service at a reasonable price.we Google the hotel and try to stay always there or if we do not find one clise by, we stay at La Quinta.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank GREGORY G

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We chose to stay at this hotel as it was midway between Annapolis and Hilton Head. It was convenient on and off the freeway. The room was clean, and we appreciated the in room refrigerator to store our snacks. We wished the room rate was a little cheaper, but convenience was a priority.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Even when I know Hamptons are good, it was a pleasant surprised that this one was immaculate. No problem to check in or check out. The locations is convenient to some shopping in the area. I stayed with my kids and they liked it as well. Definitely Hampton is my first choice from now on.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The last time I stayed in Wilson NC was when I was a child, and they had no hotels. The hotel stay at the Hampton Inn was wonderful. I recommend it to everyone. And it's in walking distance to several name brand restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great AAA rates. Right off 95 below Rocky Mount. One of the friendliest hotels I've stayed in a long time. Called to make sure everything was great. Wonderful chocolate chip cookies, outdoor pool. Followed my requests on my frequent guest criteria. Clean, easy off and on highway . Front desk staff Southern Hospitality welcome with a big smile!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We made reservations to stay in WILSON on our way to vacation. We arrived at 10:00. Full house but Malcolm found us a cot. Pleasant and friendly staff. The breakfast was packed (this hotel must be a frequent stay for vacationers moving up and down I-95) but the staff were really great. Malcolm at the front desk is a keeper. His humor, welcoming personality and attention to detail are game changers. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We got stuck with the smoking room since we were using the Hampton employee discount. Bummer but be...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was an excellent hotel right off Rt 95. staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Very clean and nice hotel. Will definitely stay their again this fall when traveling north. This might be one of the bes tHampton Inn's

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family