“Great choice for an overnight stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wilson I-95
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Wilson
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while travelling up I-95N on the way to Washington, DC. It is clean, modern and comfortable. The property has a breakfast area that doubles as a lounge in the evenings featuring a flat screen TV.

Check-in was a breeze, and the staff was efficient as they had already put the crib we'd requested via a phone call earlier in the day inside of the room by the time we showed up.

The free breakfast, though fairly basic, fit the needs of my family the morning we checked out... and having a min-fridge in the room was a nice touch.

The best part about the whole trip was that we stayed using HHonors points - which means the stay was essentially free! Hassle free and uncomplicated stay.. I would definitely stay here again, if travelling that way again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Right off the highway but with no traffic noise. Our room was huge with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Staff was professional and very efficient. The tv was large and easily viewed from anywhere in the room. The price wasn't a bargain but it was worth the money

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Nice clean hotel and a wal-mart close by. The kids enjoyed there stay and we would stay here again.
Clean sheets are always a plus but the pool was down so walmart was the kids choice for entertainment.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had good service at this place and the room was as advertised. There was one strange aspect to the room, though: there was a good two inches of space between the bottom of the door and the floor. As a result, there was a large amount of light and noise that came into our room. It was one of the strangest things I've seen in a hotel room.

Other than that, breakfast was good and everything else was fine.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Had a very small problem that a newer staff member could not resolve late on a Saturday night. The next morning the hotel manager called in just to see how things were going. That day shift desk employee told him about the problem I had had and he immediately resolved the issue. The hotel is immaculate and with the manager's committment to Hilton excellence, I would certainly go back. Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Spent a long day on the road and needed some rest. A good place to stop for the night. Breakfast was typical for this chain. Would stop here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Leamon D
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Needed a place to stop on a long drive, so called while en route. Nice front desk staff gave us a confirmation, we arrived late, checked in, hit the room. Got several hours of sleep, a quick breakfast, back on the road. For what we needed, it was good. I have gotten used to the Hampton Inn chain being of a certain standard. In this hotel, however, I saw more wear and tear, heard more noise on the floor than usual: definitely thin walls and I heard EVERY door on my floor open and close. The pillows on the beds were all in a state of disintegration, which was frustrating. We didn't stay long enough to use the furniture other than the beds. The breakfast was of a basic level...was glad to have the hot coffee, much of the food we tasted was truly bland or pre-packaged, preservative-maxed 'foodstuff' so we tossed the greater portion of it. Still, if you need a haven in the small town, this may be the answer.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family