“Excellent Management”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Woodbridge, NJ
“Excellent Management”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Had a very small problem that a newer staff member could not resolve late on a Saturday night. The next morning the hotel manager called in just to see how things were going. That day shift desk employee told him about the problem I had had and he immediately resolved the issue. The hotel is immaculate and with the manager's committment to Hilton excellence, I would certainly go back. Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Spent a long day on the road and needed some rest. A good place to stop for the night. Breakfast was typical for this chain. Would stop here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Leamon D
New York City
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Needed a place to stop on a long drive, so called while en route. Nice front desk staff gave us a confirmation, we arrived late, checked in, hit the room. Got several hours of sleep, a quick breakfast, back on the road. For what we needed, it was good. I have gotten used to the Hampton Inn chain being of a certain standard. In this hotel, however, I saw more wear and tear, heard more noise on the floor than usual: definitely thin walls and I heard EVERY door on my floor open and close. The pillows on the beds were all in a state of disintegration, which was frustrating. We didn't stay long enough to use the furniture other than the beds. The breakfast was of a basic level...was glad to have the hot coffee, much of the food we tasted was truly bland or pre-packaged, preservative-maxed 'foodstuff' so we tossed the greater portion of it. Still, if you need a haven in the small town, this may be the answer.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank YaleDad
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Our king room was spacious and clean. Staff were helpful and kind. We will stay here the next time we are in town.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FBC30620
Newton nc
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Had band playing loud base in conference room until. Could not sleep. What kind of hotel manager books a loud band and has half of the guest upset at 11PM ?

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We traveled into Wilson NC on our way to visit family in Florida. We made the reservation while we were on the road and the girl on the phone was really nice and upbeat! When we got there later that day a different girl was there and she was really nice too and had cookies waiting for us and the kids! I wanted a room on the 3rd floor and she got it for me!
The room was perfect! The kids loved the beds, they said they looked like big clouds! haha.
We came down for breakfast and the lady hosting was great. She cleaned our table and checked on the kids a few times.
Check out was great. They had bill under our door and so that was it! LOVED IT!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SmithFamily02
Seabring, Fl
Reviewed January 26, 2011

I usually stay in this hotel whenever I am in the area. Everyone at the hotel is very pleasant and accommodating. The rooms are great, Hampton Inns usually are. I especially love their comfortable beds, with the all white sheets. Breakfast is good too, with a wide array of hot and cold items. The Hampton Inn breakfast is far superior than the Fairfield Inn or Holiday Inn breakfast. All in all you can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Rumplemintz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wilson
Comfort Suites Wilson I-95
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilson
Hampton Inn Wilson Downtown
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wilson
Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount
Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount
#1 of 28 in Rocky Mount

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilson I-95? Share your experiences!