“No website, not open on Mondays”
Review of City Market Cafe

City Market Cafe
Ranked #85 of 153 Restaurants in Wilson
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I did not get to eat here since I was in Wilson on a Monday. There is no website for the restaurant, nor an updated FB page. Just know they have very limited hours and are not open on Monday. Ended up at Buffalo Wild Wings.

2  Thank Fourester
There are newer reviews for City Market Cafe

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I've been here a couple of times since they opened and I really like it. I had the Brie salad and it was great. Service is very friendly. The menu is good and unique. When I think of a good lunch place to meet a friend, this place always comes to mind. I agree with the other reviewer that this restaurant is a great start to revitalizing downtown Wilson!

3  Thank MelTim2010
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Fabulous food, spotless and elegant decor, generous servings and service, fair prices. Must go to if in Wilson. The town looks to be attempting to make a comeback. This restaurant is a leading indicator or a good future.

2  Thank 2Snowbirdz

Been to City Market Cafe? Share your experiences!