“Nice surprise”

El Tapatio
Ranked #16 of 152 Restaurants in Wilson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stopped here since we were staying overnight en route between Florida and "up North." The prices were low, service was very good, and everyone was pleasant and friendly to us. My husband, who ends to be particular, thought the fajitas were delicious. My enchilada plate (filled with chicken) was tasty. Both of our portions were large. If we were traveling through again, we would return.

There are newer reviews for El Tapatio

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This place has an expansive menu with all the expected Mexican options. The food is what you'd get at mostly any Mexican restaurant, but the service puts it ahead of some others. It's always friendly and fast.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love the homemade guacamole made at your table. Locals keep the place hopping. If you like margaritas they are $2.99 on Wednesdays.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just tried this knowing nothing about it and were very pleased.The burrittos were very large and delicious! The service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten at all their locations for at least 15 years. I really have not tried a lot on the menu, but what I have had was wonderful. If you leave hungry its your own fault!

Been to El Tapatio? Share your experiences!