“Outstanding service and food”

Something Different
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Wilson
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a beautiful restaurant with extremely good food, attentive and polite waitresses, pleasant music and a pleasing decor. We were there with a bus load of people. The tables were set up and waiting for us. The restrooms were clean and beautiful. There was an interesting mix of furniture, paintings, mirrors and painted trays throughout the restaurant. The sweet potato wedges, served with cinnamon sugar, were crisp and delicious, the best I've ever tasted. I'd give this restaurant a very high rating.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

These folks hosted a buffet dinner for a HS reunion of nearly 100 people. The food was excellent with a pleasant variety of entrees, desserts and a scrumptious salad. The setting was perfect, including functional microphone for the short program presented. The owner is very agreeable to work with and seems she aims to please regardless of the group.

1  Thank asburydan40

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our sons and daughter in law gave a party for us to celebrate our 50 year marriage.
The facilities were excellent. The staff was well versed in handling occasions such as ours. The wait staff had every aspect of the presentations down to the minute in timing.
The food was perfectly prepared and delicious.
In all, I can think of no better place for such a gathering.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This restaurant offers good food and reasonable price and great service. The hostess is very friendly and makes you aware of the daily specials and offerings before the waitress visits your table. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We ate here on the way home from Myrtle Beach in April 2012. The bus driver on our DeNure tour knew about this restaurant which was rather out of the way, but well worth the visit. They were ready for us with tables all set and waited on us with good cheer and efficiency. The restaurant is decorated beautifully. The food was delicious, especially the sweet potato fries that I had. They were served with a dish of cinnamon sugar for dipping and were crisp and so good. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Been to Something Different? Share your experiences!