“Wonderful”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Wilson, North Carolina
“Wonderful”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

I think this is the best hotel in wilson, I really enjoy the friendly service from Allie and Ms Shelby they really make you feel welcome.I'll choose this hotel everytime I'm in town.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Wilson, North Carolina
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Shelby & her staff were very amazing. They are what customer service is all about. The clean rooms and food & berverage area was very clean and the food was fresh. The apples were the best.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed September 3, 2010

Arrived early. Met front desk clerk, Allie, who was very personable and friendly. Received clean room. Great breakfast daily. Breakfast attendant, Mac, very polite, mannerable and helpful. Used their clean fitness room with pleasure. Great price, location and facility. I plan to stay there again next year when I return.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I was there with my two kids and my carr broke down. I need to rent a car and go to Emporia VA, but me being out of town , no one would rent me a car. So the staff try to help me, they called the airport to get me a car which was 45 miles away. The manager arrive for her duties that day and discover I need a ride to Greenville airport. She gladly often to take me , I said ok. But then she said if I am going to take you to Greenville that is 50 miles away - why don't I take you to Emporia. So to make a long story short - she did and I will go back time and time again if I am in the area.......Hats off to the staff and manager at the Holiday Express and Suites in Wilson, Nc ... What a treat they are!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jordan2007
Rochester
Reviewed February 3, 2010

This hotel is a great value, however it definitely needs some remodeling. Our room wasn't as nice as I had expected. Carpet was buckling up and had many rips in it. Beds were very lumpy and sank in the middle. The bathroom was not good at all. Wall paper peeling off the walls, mold & mildew on the tub & shower head, holes in the tub surround. The toilet was disgustingly stained, a little bleach would have done the trick. I also killed a few bugs in the bathroom. Breakfast in the morning was so so. The front desk staff Brian was very friendly. This would be an awesome hotel if they remodeled it.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank nybarbiedoll
Hawthorne, NJ
Reviewed January 9, 2010

What a pleasant stay, and at a reasonable price. Just a few miles off the I-95 corridor, you can actually find a decent hotel with a friendly staff. Clean - clean - clean, A sizable room with a comfortable bed make for a happy traveler.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Jarrettsville
Reviewed August 25, 2009

We stayed here one night on our way to Myrtle Beach. We checked in was greated with bottled water and either cookies or gold fish crackers. They have a manager's reception every weekday evening free to guest. The complimentary breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, sasauge, hot cinnamon buns, was good. This Holiday Inn is also pet friendly, plenty of walking space. Rooms were nice, clean and comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Great Stay!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple